Become a Liaison in your community and workplace.
Become A CPR & First Aid (BLS) Instructor
This course is designed to train any healthcare professional in the theory and skills needed to teach the American Safety Health Institute (ASHI) BLS course.
- Current copy of CPR and First Aid card
- A minimum of 90% written examination passing score
- An Instructor Application with ASHI
- A provider manual
- Agree to teach 2 courses per year
- Be in compliance with ASHI training center guidelines.
TBA from 930am- 430pm
Registration and payment must be receive one week prior to class. Walk-ins are not recommended. Dates and times are subject to change without prior notice.